Call Us Today:
850.478.5972

REBUILD NORTHWEST FLORIDA

Fortify your home against hurricanes
through a 75% FEMA grant.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

STRENGTHENING HOMES ACROSS THE GULF COAST

 

Rebuild Northwest Florida's Residential Hurricane Mitigation Program provides homeowners the means to fortify their homes against hurricane force winds. Successful applicants receive FEMA funding for 75% of the cost of improvements and the homeowner covers the remaining 25%. (There are no income or home value limitations to participate in the program.)

 

REBUILD Northwest Florida is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization that was established in 2004 by a group of individuals to help the community recover from Hurricane Ivan. The organization continues to strengthen Gulf Coast communities by helping to fortify homes against hurricane storm damage.

 

BENEFITS OF HURRICANE MITIGATION

  • A safter home for your family
  • Possible discounts on windstorm insurance
  • Reduced property loss due to wind damage
  • Less likelihood of being displaced after a storm

 

QUALIFIED IMPROVEMENTS MAY INCLUDE:

  • Roof deck attachment
  • Reinforcing roof-to-wall connections
  • Gable end bracing
  • Opening protection (shutters, skylights, etc.)
  • Exterior doors (including attached garage doors)

 

 

Apply now by calling (850) 497-7024 or to receive an Application fill out this Inquiry for more details

Our Locations

All Risk Insurance- Pensacola

1913 E Olive Rd
Pensacola, Fl 32514
Main office: 850-478-5972
Fax: 850-934-3399

Office Hours:

Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tues: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thurs: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat: By Appointment
Sun: Closed

All Risk Insurance- Milton

4887 Glover Ln
Milton, Fl 32570
Main office: 850-623-8912
Fax: 850-623-4393

Office Hours:

Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tues: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thurs: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri: 8:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Sat: By Appointment
Sun: Closed

All Risk Insurance- Fort Walton

165A Brooks St SE
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Main office: 850-243-8831
Fax: 850-243-5177

Office Hours:

Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tues: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thurs: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat: Closed
Sun: Closed

All Risk Insurance- Gulf Breeze

79 Baybridge Dr
Gulf Breeze, Fl 32561
Main office: 850-932-3141
Fax: 850-934-3399

Office Hours:

Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tues: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wed: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thurs: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat: By Appointment
Sun: Closed

Our Providers

Testimonials

Accommodating, professional, helpful, and quick. Very comfortable experience and I was impressed by their capabilities. Highly recommended.
- Brad M.
I feel lucky to have found an agent willing to provide this level of service. No need to look anywhere else!
- Michelle D.
Over the years we’ve never once had to worry about our coverage. My husband and I are long-time customers and proud to be.
- Carol S.
Surprisingly flexible and in-touch with my needs as a small business owner. Can’t ask for more.
- Spencer F.
They have strong ties with the community, and it shows. It’s nice to do business with people that really show they care about you and your family.
- Susan T.